Practical information and booking

Here you will find practical information and rental conditions for the house   rental. Please read carefully before booking.

Rental conditions

A standard week rental begins Saturday at 4pm, and ends the following Saturday at 10am.

In order to complete a booking of the house, you need to pay 25% of the rent. The remaining 75% of the rent must be paid no later than 3 weeks before arrival.

Please note:

  • Pets are not allowed.
  • Smoking in the house is not allowed.

Prices

You will find the prices for the house in the booking calander below; the prices are listed as weekly prices. In addition to these charges, you will also pay for your energy consumption (oil and electricity). It is possible to rent bed sheets and final cleaning.

Mini holiday prices

  • 1 night: DKK 150 per person, minimum DKK 800 including cleaning.
  • More nights: Percentage of the weekly price as given:
    2 nights 3 nights 4 nights 5 nights 6 nights
    60% 70% 80% 90% 100%

Cleaning, consumption, and bed linen

  • Oil: DKK 9 per unit
  • Electricity: DKK 2 per unit
  • Final cleaning: DKK 700
  • Rental of bed linen + a large and a small towel: DKK 75 per set.

Calendar and booking

Use this form to send a booking request.

Note: The booking is not complete until it is confirmed by the landlord and the 25% of the rental fee has been paid.

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 35
  • 1
  • 36
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 37
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 38
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 39
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 40
  • 30
loading...
October 2019
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 40
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 41
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 42
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 43
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 44
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
loading...
yes
1567296000
2
3
en
1
1
2
1
multiple
no
1
0
no
yes
below

Available – 1800kr

Available – 2500kr

Available – 3800kr

Available – 4300kr

Booked